Alyssa Beckham Monday, April 5, 2010

Hey everybody! So I've had a couple of very non-exciting days. Not much exercise, not much eating either, so I guess that's good. I spent the entire day in a car today, but I made the effort to walk as much as I could. When I had two hours to kill while I was waiting for someone, I walked up a bunch of stairs and up a couple of hills. And then, we got out of the car at a rest stop and instead of eating, we walked around a little bit. It wasn't much, but it's better than just sitting the entire day.

I'm back up at school now. That's why I spent the entire day in a car. And I'm going to the gym tomorrow at 10AM! Which is really early for me, but it's literally the only time that I can go, so there it is.
Hope everyone had a good weekend and a great Easter/Passover

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I hope you had a good Easter and I know all about riding in a car all day. We are headed to Atlanta to see my son and grandchildren next week. 8 hours one way.

Post a Comment